About the Device Settings Page
Applies To: Cloud-managed Fireboxes, Locally-managed Fireboxes, WatchGuard Cloud-managed Access Points
In the Device Settings page, you can see detailed status for your device:
From the Device Settings page, you can change a locally-managed Firebox or FireCluster to cloud management. For more information, go to Change a Locally-Managed Firebox to Cloud Management and Change the FireCluster Management Type.
Open the Device Settings Page
To open the Device Settings page:
- Log in to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Configure > Devices.
- To configure settings for a device, select a device from the list.
If you selected a folder or Subscriber account with more than one device, in the table that appears, add a device or select the device you want to see settings for.
- To see a summary of status for all devices in a folder, click the folder name.
The detail pane shows a list of devices in the folder, with their current log setting, serial number, and OS version.
From the Device Settings page, you can:
- Upgrade Firmware in WatchGuard Cloud
- Reboot a Firebox
- Reboot an Access Point
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Configure ThreatSync Device Settings
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
- Remove a Device from WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Firebox from Cloud Management
- Change a Locally-Managed Firebox to Cloud Management
- Change the FireCluster Management Type
From the Device Settings page, you can also initiate FireCluster tasks:
- Manage FireCluster Logging in WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a FireCluster from WatchGuard Cloud
- Upgrade a FireCluster in WatchGuard Cloud
View WatchGuard Cloud Device Reports