In your DNSWatch user account settings you can see information about DNSWatch users, change notification settings, customize the block page, and configure domain sharing settings for your account.
To view and edit DNSWatch settings:
- Log in to your DNSWatch account in the WatchGuard Portal.
- Select your user name and select Settings.
The DNSWatch settings page opens.
- Use the menu on the left to select the settings to view or configure.
For information about specific DNSWatch settings, see:
- Edit Your DNSWatch User Profile
- Configure DNSWatch Notification Settings
- Download and Install DNSWatchGO Client
- About DNSWatchGO Protected Networks
- View Fireboxes Protected by DNSWatch
- Customize DNSWatch Block Pages
- Configure DNSWatch Service Settings
- View DNSWatch Team Members