Download and Install DNSWatchGO Client
DNSWatchGO Client is supported on these operating systems:
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 10
If you have merged accounts, you might see more than one API token listed. You can select any of the API tokens to use when you install DNSWatchGO.
- Log in to your DNSWatch account in the WatchGuard Portal.
- Select Deploy > DNSWatchGO Clients.
- Click Download DNSWatchGO Installer.
- If prompted, save the installer package to an appropriate location.
- To copy the token to the clipboard, in the Account API token for DNSWatchGO Client section, click .
If you have more than one token, it does not matter which token you copy.
- Browse to the saved location and double-click the DNSWatchGO_Client executable to begin the installation.
- In the DNSWatchGO Client Setup wizard, click Next.
The Client Configuration page opens.
- To paste the account API token in the text box, press Ctrl+V. Click Next.
The Ready to Install DNSWatchGO Client page opens.
- To begin the installation, click Install.
- When setup is complete, click Finish.
Your device is now protected from malicious sites and phishing attempts. To block content by categories such as gambling or alcohol, you need to create a content filter policy.
The computer is now protected from malicious and phishing domains by DNSWatchGO. It can take up to 30 minutes for the device to appear in the DNSWatchGO Client Devices list.
- To test your protection, see Test Your DNSWatch Protection.
- To create content filter policies to block domains based on a variety of categories, see Manage User Access to Content.
- To protect your network with DNSWatch, see About DNSWatchGO Protected Networks .