After you activate a DNSWatch subscription, you can log in to DNSWatch to manage your account. DNSWatch uses your credentials for the WatchGuard Portal. You can manage users through the WatchGuard Portal. See Manage User Accounts in the WatchGuard Portal for additional information about user accounts.
Log In to DNSWatch from the WatchGuard Portal
To log in to your DNSWatch account through the WatchGuard Portal:
- Log in to your account on the WatchGuard Portal at www.watchguard.com.
- If you are a WatchGuard partner, click Support Center.
- In the WatchGuard Support Center, select My WatchGuard > Manage DNSWatch.
DNSWatch opens in a separate browser tab.
For information about the DNSWatch management interface, see Manage DNSWatch.
Log Out of DNSWatch
When you log out of DNSWatch you are also logged out of the WatchGuard Portal.
To log out of DNSWatch:
- In DNSWatch, click your user name.
- Select Logout.
You are logged out of DNSWatch and the WatchGuard Portal.
Log In to DNSWatch from the DNSWatch Login Page
Your DNSWatch session times out after 60 minutes of inactivity. If your DNSWatch session times out, the DNSWatch login page appears.
Log in to DNSWatch at https:\\dnswatch.watchguard.com.
- If you are not logged in to the WatchGuard Portal, the DNSWatch log in page appears.
- If you are already logged in to the WatchGuard Portal, DNSWatch opens to the Dashboard.