The Unmanaged Computers Discovered list shows all computers and devices on the network that do not have the WatchGuard endpoint agent or an endpoint security product installed. All computers that meet these requirements appear on the Unmanaged Computers Discovered list in the web UI, regardless of whether their operating system or device type supports installation of WatchGuard Endpoint Security.
For a discovery computer to find unmanaged computers on the network, the computers must:
- Not be hidden by the administrator.
- Not be currently managed by WatchGuard Endpoint Security.
- Be located on the same subnet segment as the discovery computer.
You can add the Unmanaged Computers Discovered list to My Lists on the Status page. For more information on how to manage lists, see My Lists.
To open the Unmanaged Computers Discovered list:
- From the top navigation bar, select Status.
- From the left pane, select the Security dashboard.
- In the Protection Status tile, click the xx computers have been discovered that are not being managed link.
- In the upper-right corner of the list, to view all computers and devices on the network that the discovery computer has found, click Discovered.
For more information on discovery computers, see Designate a Discovery Computer.
- To view all computers and devices that you have hidden from the list, click Hidden.
To minimize long lists of discovered computers that contain devices that are not eligible for WatchGuard Endpoint Security, you can hide computers. For information on how to manually hide a computer in the list, see Hide Computers from Installation.
- To view the computer details, select a computer in the list. For more information, see Discovered Computer Details.
- To export the list to a CSV file, click .
You can manually remove computers from the Unmanaged Computers Discovered list. For more information, see Remove Computers from the Unmanaged Computers List.