The My Lists section of the Status page provides quick links to detailed lists filtered for specific information. Most dashboard tiles have an associated list, so you can quickly see information graphically in the tile and then get more detail from the list.
Some predefined lists appear by default in the left pane. Click next to a list to open the options menu. From the options menu, you can make a copy of a list, rename it, delete it, export it to a CSV file, and schedule and email a report of the list results.
Different feature areas can include more details in the exported file than other features.
Add a List
For quick access, add new lists to the left pane.
The available lists you can add are different for WatchGuard Advanced EPDR, EPDR, EDR, EDR Core, and EPP.
To add a list to My Lists:
- In WatchGuard Cloud, select Monitor > Endpoints.
- Select Status.
- In the My Lists section, click Add.
- Select a predefined list.
Available predefined lists differ for each WatchGuard Endpoint Security product.
- Type a new Name for the list, if required.
- Enter a description, if required.
- Edit the filters for the list, if required.
- To view the results of the filter, click Launch Query.
Results appear in the table at the bottom of the page.
- To export the results to a CSV file, click .
- To schedule a report of the selected list, click .
- Click Save.
The new list appears in the My Lists section.
Copy or Delete a List
To copy or delete a list:
- Select Status.
- In the My Lists section, select the list you want to delete or copy.
- In the upper-right corner, click and select Copy or Delete.
If you delete a predefined list, you cannot restore it.