WatchGuard Endpoint Security includes tools to find unprotected workstations and servers on the network and to open a remote, unattended installation session from the web UI. To minimize long lists of discovered computers that contain devices not eligible for WatchGuard Endpoint Security, you can hide computers from the installation.
To hide computers you do not want to include in the WatchGuard Endpoint Security installation:
- From the top navigation bar, select Status.
- From the left pane, in the My Lists section, click Add.
- Select Unmanaged Computers Discovered.
- Rename the list, if required.
- Click Save.
- In the Unmanaged Computers Discovered list, click Discovered in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Select the computer you want to hide.
Click a computer in the list to view the computer details.
- Next to the computer row, click the options menu and select Hide and Do Not Discover Again.
To hide multiple computers simultaneously, select the computers, click the options menu above the table, and select Hide and Do Not Discover Again.