On the Manage Products page on the WatchGuard Portal, you can see a list of all WatchGuard devices and licenses activated in your account.
To open the Manage Products page:
- Open a web browser and go to https://www.watchguard.com/.
- Log in with your WatchGuard account user name and password.
- If you are a WatchGuard Partner, in the Partner portal, click Support Center.
- On the Support Center Home page, select My WatchGuard > Manage Products.
Or, on the Support Center Home page, in the Manage Your Products section, click See All.
The Manage Products page appears.
The Manage Products page shows a list of all activated products in your WatchGuard account.
To navigate the list of activated products:
- To sort the list, click a column header name.
- To filter the list, in the search text box, type the model, serial number, or friendly name of a device or license. Click Search.
- To reset the search criteria and display the entire list, click Reset.
- To open the Product Details page for a device, click the serial number of that device.
For more information, see About the Product Details Page.
Below the search text box are links you can click to see other activated licenses.
WatchGuard Threat Detection and Response Active Host Sensors
Click this link to see the list of Threat Detection and Response Host Sensor licenses that have been activated for your account. From this page, if you did not select a region when you activated TDR, you can also select the region for storage of your TDR data.
For more information about the Active Host Sensor Licenses page, see About Active Host Sensor Licenses.
WatchGuard System Manager Software Licenses
Click this link to see the list of WatchGuard System Manager software licenses activated for your account. When you run the WatchGuard Server Center Setup Wizard to set up your Management Server, you use one of these license keys.
For more information about how to use the WatchGuard System Manager license key, see Set Up WatchGuard Servers.
Click this link to see the list of WatchGuard AuthPoint licenses activated for your account, and the expiration date for each.
For more information about AuthPoint licenses, see About AuthPoint Licenses.
Click this link to see the list of WatchGuard DNSWatchGO licenses activated for your account, and the expiration date for each.
For more information about DNSWatchGO licenses, see About DNSWatchGO Licenses.