Getting Started with WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud
To activate and configure your APs with WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud, see:
- Activate Your AP
- Connect and Power On the AP
- Connect to WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud
- Set Up a Wireless Network
For additional resources, see the Wi-Fi Cloud documentation page on the WatchGuard web site.
For more information about how to use Wi-Fi Cloud WIPS to create a Trusted Wireless Environment, see Create a Trusted Wireless Environment with WIPS.
WatchGuard Wi-Fi Solutions
WatchGuard offers these types of wireless security subscriptions for WatchGuard APs:
- Basic Wi-Fi — Use the Gateway Wireless Controller on a WatchGuard Firebox to configure, manage, and monitor WatchGuard APs directly from the Firebox.
- Secure Wi-Fi — Use WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud for WatchGuard AP management, security, and monitoring.
- Total Wi-Fi — Use WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud for WatchGuard AP management, security, and monitoring. Provides additional tools for guest user engagement, analytics, social media integration, captive portals, and splash page design.