You can add managed accounts on the Subscribers page or the Service Providers page in the Service Provider view.
You can create accounts in up to three tiers (Tier 1 Service Provider > Tier 2 Service Provider > Subscriber).
To add a managed account:
- From the navigation menu, click Subscribers or Service Providers depending on the type of account you want to add.
- Click Add Subscriber or Add Service Provider.
The Subscriber Account or Service Provider Account page opens.
- In the Account Name text box, type a name for the account.
- In the Contact section, add the contact information for the customer or partner who manages the account.
- (Optional) In the Operators section, click Add Operator to add an operator to the account. For more information, see Add Operators to Managed Accounts.
- Click Save Account.