You can add managed accounts from Account Manager. You can create accounts in up to three tiers (for example, Tier 1 Service Provider > Tier 2 Service Provider > Subscriber) and assign them to account groups. For information on account groups, see Manage Account Groups.
To add a managed account, from Account Manager:
- In the upper, right corner, click .
To add an account to a Service Provider account, clickbeside the account name and select Add Account.
- In the Account Name text box, type a name for the account.
- In the Account Type section, select Subscriber or Service Provider.
- In the Contact section, add the contact information for the customer or partner who manages the account.
- (Optional) Add the Mailing Address and Billing Address, if required.
- (Optional) In the Operators section, click Add Operator to add an operator to the account.
For more information, see Add Operators to Managed Accounts.
- Click Save.
On the My Account page, in the Details section, you can click Edit Account to make changes.
To delete a managed account, from Account Manager:
- Select the account you want to delete.
- On the Administration > My Account page, in the Details section, click Delete Account.
- Click Delete.
When you delete a managed account, all accounts and services managed by the account are removed. All active operator sessions are terminated.