Before you can select domain users and groups in a cloud-managed Firebox configuration, you must add them to the authentication domain. The user and group names you add to a domain must match a user or group configured in your authentication domain database. User and group names are case-sensitive.
If you change the configured users and groups for an authentication domain, it could aﬀect devices or services that use the authentication domain.
To manage users and groups for an authentication domain, from WatchGuard Cloud:
- If you are a Service Provider, select the name of the managed subscriber account.
- Select Configure > Authentication Domains.
The Authentication Domains page opens.
- Click the domain name to edit.
The Update Authentication Domain page opens.
To add a group:
- In the Users and Groups tab, click Add Group.
The Add Group page opens.
- In the Group Name text box, type the name of a group. The name must be the same as the name of a group in an authentication server for this domain.
- In the Description text box, type a description of the group.
- Click Save.
To add a user:
- In the Users and Groups tab, click Add User.
The Add User page appears.
You must specify a First Name and User Name. All other information is optional.
- In the First Name text box, type the first name of the user.
- In the Last Name text box, type the last name of the user.
- In the User Name text box, type the user name.
- In the Email text box, type the email address of the user.
- In the Phone text box, type the phone number of the user.
- If the domain has groups, select the groups this user is a member of.
- Click Save.