This feature is only available to participants in the WatchGuard Cloud Beta program.
An authentication domain is a domain associated with one or more external authentication servers. In WatchGuard Cloud, you can add your authentication domain, and specify authentication servers, users, and groups. You can use authentication domains for user authentication to multiple cloud-managed Fireboxes.
WatchGuard Cloud authentication domain server types:
- Active Directory (not yet supported)
To manage authentication domains, in WatchGuard Cloud:
- If you are Service Provider, select the name of the managed subscriber account.
- Select Configure > Authentication Domains.
The Authentication Domains page appears.
From this page you can add and manage shared authentication domains for the selected account. For more information, see:
- Add an Authentication Domain to WatchGuard Cloud
- Add Users and Groups to an Authentication Domain
- Add Servers to an Authentication Domain
- Change the Authentication Domain Name
After you add the authentication domain and add users and groups, you can add the domain to cloud-managed Fireboxes so they can use it for user authentication. For information about how to configure the Firebox to use authentication domains, see Add an Authentication Domain to a Firebox.