Before you can select domain users and groups in a cloud-managed Firebox configuration, you must add them to the authentication domain. The group names you add to a domain must match a group configured in your authentication domain database. Group names are case-sensitive.
If you change the configured groups for an authentication domain, it could aﬀect devices or services that use the authentication domain.
To manage groups for an authentication domain, from WatchGuard Cloud:
- If you are a Service Provider, select the name of the managed subscriber account.
- Select Configure > Authentication Domains.
The Authentication Domains page opens.
- Click the domain name to edit.
The Update Authentication Domain page opens.
- In the Users and Groups tab, click Add Group.
The Add Group page opens.
- In the Group Name text box, type the name of a group. The name must be the same as the name of a group in an authentication server for this domain.
- In the Description text box, type a description of the group.
- Click Save.