If you forget your AuthPoint password, there is a Forgot Password link on the single sign-on (SSO) page. Click that link if you need to reset your password.
If an IdP portal has been set up, you can change your AuthPoint password on the IdP portal page.
If your user account is synced from an Active Directory or LDAP database, you cannot reset or change your password.
To Reset Your Password
- Go to the single-sign on (SSO) page. Tip!To get to the SSO page, navigate to the IdP portal or to the URL for any service or application that requires authentication to log in.
- Click Forgot Password.
An email message with a password reset link is sent to the email address associated with your AuthPoint user account.
- In the email message that is sent to you, click the reset password link.
A web page opens for you to define your password.
- In the New password text box, type your new password.
- In the Confirm password text box, retype your new password.
- Click Save.
To Change Your Password
If you know your password and want to change it, you can do so on the IdP portal page.
- Go to the IdP access URL for your company and authenticate to log in.
- Click and select Edit Password.
Edit Password dialog box opens.
- In the Current password text box, type your current password.
- In the New password text box, type a new password.
- In Confirm password text box, retype your new password.
- Click Save.