About WatchGuard Discover
Discover provides an easy-to-read big picture overview with the ability to narrow down the focus to specific details to identify and solve connectivity and performance issues on your network.
With Discover you can:
- Configure Wi-Fi networks, AP settings, and WIPS security
- View a live snapshot of a wireless client's Wi-Fi journey across all your locations
- Focus on visual dashboards with the ability to drill down into client and AP events to quickly troubleshoot Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- With the capacity of cloud data, review data for the past week with baselines for client failures, application experience, and performance
- Receive alerts when a network anomaly occurs above baseline thresholds sent to you by alert display, email, or syslog.
- Perform client connectivity tests using WatchGuard APs with a third radio to continuously test if application experience, network performance, and Wi-Fi is within expected baselines, and generate alerts if issues detected
- Remotely troubleshoot problems with live spectrum analysis and client debugging
The Discover interface includes these functional areas:
- Dashboard — Provides informative dashboards that display overall Wi-Fi network and security status, and helps you quickly narrow down the cause of connectivity and security issues.
- Monitor — Provides detailed monitoring information about APs, clients, networks, radios, alerts, WIPS status, and applications in use on your Wi-Fi network.
- Configure — Enables you to configure Wi-Fi networks, AP settings, and WIPS security settings.
- Troubleshoot — Provides tools that help you resolve issues on your Wi-Fi network.
- Floor Plans — Add floor plans to a location then drag and drop APs onto the floor plan and perform AP actions and generate RF heat maps.
- Reports — Generate and view reports about your Wi-Fi networks.
- System — System-related settings for WIPS banned devices and WLAN integration, locations navigator, and third-party server integration such as syslog, SNMP, and Google integration.
Connect To Discover
You can access Discover from the WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Launchpad Dashboard, or go to https://discover.watchguard.cloudwifi.com/.