You can use these tools:
- Client Connectivity Test — From the third-radio of a nearby AP, you can perform a client connectivity test to troubleshoot an AP that experiences client connectivity issues.
- Capture Packet Trace — Intercept and analyze data packets sent between wireless clients and APs to troubleshoot network and connectivity issues.
- Spectrum Analysis — Visualize the radio frequencies operating in your area and determine the strength of the detected signals.
- Live Client Debugging — View the live logs of a client connection to troubleshoot client issues.
- Debug Logs — Download AP debug log files to troubleshoot device issues.
You can also run these troubleshooting tests directly from the Access Points or Clients section from the Monitor page.