When you add an authentication domain you specify one authentication server. If your authentication domain has multiple authentication servers, you can add the other servers to the authentication domain in WatchGuard Cloud.
If you change the configured servers for an authentication domain, it could aﬀect devices or services that use the authentication domain.
For each authentication server, the settings control how cloud-managed devices can connect to the server for user authentication.
Add a Server
To add a server to an authentication domain, from WatchGuard Cloud:
- If you are a Service Provider, select the name of the managed subscriber account.
- Select Configure > Authentication Domains.
The Authentication Domains page opens.
- Click the domain name to edit.
- Select the Servers tab.
- Click Add Server.
- Select the server type.
- Configure the settings for the selected server type.
Configure RADIUS Server Settings
To configure settings for a RADIUS server:
- In the Add servers settings, select RADIUS.
- In the IP Address text box, type the IP address of the RADIUS server.
- In the Port text box, type the port number RADIUS uses for authentication. Most RADIUS servers use port 1812. Older RADIUS servers might use port 1645.
- In the Shared secret text box, type the shared secret for connections to the RADIUS server.
- In the Confirm shared secret text box, type the shared secret again.
- Click Save.
Make sure your RADIUS server is also configured to accept connections from each cloud-managed Firebox as a RADIUS client. For more information, see Configure RADIUS Server Authentication for a Firebox.
Configure Active Directory Server Settings
To configure settings for an Active Directory server:
- In the Add servers settings, select Active Directory.
- In the Server Address text box, type the domain name or IP address of your Active Directory server.
- (Optional) To enable secure SSL connections to your Active Directory server, select Enable secure SSL connections to your Active Directory Server (LDAPS).
- Click Save.