View the status of devices with DNSWatchGO Client installed on the DNSWatchGO Clients page. DNSWatchGO Client synchronizes with DNSWatch approximately every 30 minutes. It can take up to 30 minutes for a new host to appear on the list.
Information included on this page:
- Hostname — The name of the device or laptop
- Domain / Username — The Active Directory domain configured on the device and the name of the primary user of the device, often in domain\username format
- Addresses — The addresses associated with the computer.
- Version —The DNSWatchGO Client version currently installed.
- On Site — An X indicates the device is not connected to a protected network on the same DNSWatch account. A check mark indicates the device is connected to a protected network on the same DNSWatch account.
- Registered — The period of time the host has been registered with DNSWatch.
- Last Sync — The last time DNSWatch synchronized the client.
- Active — A check mark indicates the device is protected by DNSWatch and a X indicates protection is paused or disabled.
- Log in to DNSWatch.
Select Report > DNSWatchGO Clients.
The DNSWatchGO Clients page appears.
- To show the filter options, click Filter.
- Make your selections then click Apply Filter.
The table populates with requests that meet the selected criteria.