Applies To: WatchGuard Patch Management
The Available Patches list shows all patches that are available for computers in your network. You can filter the list to see specific patches only, and install available patches on your computers. From the list, you can also exclude patches, mark patches as manually downloaded, and isolate computers that you consider to be at risk.
You can also use the Most Available Patches for Computers tile on the dashboard to review available patches.
If a software vendor withdraws a patch, it no longer shows in the list as available and is not installed. For a complete list of supported third-party applications, go to Patch Management on the WatchGuard.com site (external).
To review available patches:
- In WatchGuard Cloud, select Monitor > Endpoints.
- Select Status > Patch Management.
- In the Available Patches tile, select a type of patch, or click View All Available Patches.
The Available Patches list opens filtered to show the specified patches.
- To search the list, type text in the Search box, and click .
- To filter the list, select Filters.
You can filter the list by platform, program, risk level (criticality), computer type, patch name, type of patch, patch release date, program, and more.
- To see more information about a specific patch, click a row in the list.
The Patch Detected page opens and shows details of the patch. To return to the Available Patches list, click Back.
- To install patches from the Available Patches list, select the check box in one or more rows, then in the toolbar, click Install or Schedule Installation. For more information, go to Install Patches.
- To mark patches that require a manual download or have been manually downloaded, select the check box in one or more rows, then in the toolbar, click Requires Manual Download or Mark as Manually Downloaded. For more information, go to Download Patches Manually.
- To isolate computers, select the check box in one or more rows, then in the toolbar, click Isolate Computer. For more information, go to Isolate a Computer (Windows and Mac Computers).
- To exclude patches from installation, select the check box in one or more rows, then in the toolbar, click Exclude. For more information, go to Exclude Patches.
- To export the list of patches to a comma separated value (.CSV) file, in the upper-right corner, click and select the time period for the data you want to export (last 7 days, last month, or last year).
The file downloads to your computer.