Applies To: WatchGuard Advanced Reporting Tool
Use the Bandwidth-consuming Applications tab to see programs that download or upload high volumes of data.
To see applications that send and receive high amounts of data, from the WatchGuard EPDR or WatchGuard EDR web UI:
- From the top navigation bar, select Status.
- From the left pane, select Advanced Visualization Tool.
A new browser tab opens.
- From the left pane, select Advanced Reporting > Application Control.
- Select the date range for the data you want to see.
- Click Refresh.
The dashboard shows information for the time period selected.
- Select the Bandwidth Consuming Applications tab.
- Expand the Applications section.
- Review the tiles in this section to see the volume and percentage of data received by applications that run on the network.
You can use this information to identify applications with above average consumption and to optimize bandwidth use on your network. For information on Voronoi charts, see About Voronoi Charts.