Applies To: WatchGuard Advanced Reporting Tool
The Vulnerable Applications tab enables you to identify vulnerable applications on network computers.
To see vulnerable applications, from the WatchGuard EPDR or WatchGuard EDR web UI:
- From the top navigation bar, select Status.
- From the left pane, select Advanced Visualization Tool.
A new browser tab opens.
- From the left pane, select Advanced Reporting > Application Control.
- Select the date range for the data you want to see.
- Click Refresh.
The dashboard shows information for the time period selected.
- Select the Vulnerable Applications tab.
- To determine which applications to prioritize for software updates, review the Vulnerable Applications Installed and Vulnerable Applications Executed tiles.