The AuthPoint Gateway does not automatically upgrade to the latest version. To upgrade the AuthPoint Gateway, you must download and install the updated version of the AuthPoint Gateway. The most current version of the AuthPoint Gateway is available on the Downloads page.
You do not have to uninstall the AuthPoint Gateway when you install an updated version.
You do not need a registration key to update an installed Gateway.
To update the AuthPoint Gateway:
- In the AuthPoint management UI, select Downloads.
- In the Gateway Installer section, next to your operating system, click Download Installer.
- Run the downloaded Gateway installer.
- On the Gateway page, verify that the status icon next to your Gateway is green and the current version appears.
- Verify that AuthPoint can connect to your external identities. For detailed steps, see Test the Connection to an External Identity.