The Web Activity Trend report shows the trend of upload and download rates for web traffic over time. The report only includes data for traffic handled by the HTTP and HTTPS proxies.
This report includes data for HTTPS traffic in Dimension v2.1.2 Update 2 or higher.
This report is available only if log messages with data for this report exist in the specified time frame. To make sure that your Firebox sends log messages required to generate this report , follow the steps to Enable Logging for this Report.
How to Use this Report
This report can help you to visualize changes in the amount of data transferred over the selected time period. Here are some ways to use this report:
- Look for significant changes in the upload and download lines on the graph that might indicate issues on your network.
View the Report
This report is available in WatchGuard Cloud and in Dimension.
- Log in to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Monitor > Fireboxes.
The Device Manager page appears.
- From the Device Manager list, select a folder or a specific device.
- To select the report date range, click the Calendar .
From the list of reports, select Web > Web Activity Trend.
- To see reports for your Fireboxes or FireClusters, select Home > Devices.
The Devices list appears.
To see reports for your groups of Fireboxes, select Home > Groups.
The Groups list appears.
- Select the Name of a Firebox, cluster, or group.
The Tools > Executive Dashboard page appears.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select Web > Web Activity Trend.
The Web Activity Trend report appears.
No pivots are available for this report.
Detail view is not available for this report.
To collect the data required for this report:
- In the General Settings for all HTTP and HTTPS proxy actions, select Enable logging for reports. For more information, see HTTP Request: General Settings and HTTPS-Proxy: General Settings.