The Web Activity Trend report shows the trend of upload and download rates for web traffic over time. The report only includes data for traffic handled by the HTTP and HTTPS proxies.
This report includes data for HTTPS traffic in Dimension v2.1.2 Update 2 or higher.
This report is available when log messages with data for this report exist in the specified time frame. To make sure that your Firebox sends log messages required to generate this report, follow the steps to Enable Logging for this Report.
How to Use this Report
This report can help you to visualize changes in the amount of data transferred over the selected time period. Here are some ways to use this report:
- Look for significant changes in the upload and download lines on the graph that might indicate issues on your network.
View the Report
This report is available in WatchGuard Cloud and in Dimension.
- Log in to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Monitor > Devices.
- Select a folder or a specific device.
- To select the report date range, click .
From the list of reports, select Web > Web Activity Trend.
- To see reports for your Fireboxes or FireClusters, select Home > Devices.
The Devices list opens.
To see reports for your groups of Fireboxes, select Home > Groups.
The Groups list opens.
- Select the Name of a Firebox, cluster, or group.
The Tools > Executive Dashboard page opens.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select Web > Web Activity Trend.
The Web Activity Trend report opens.
No pivots are available for this report.
Detail view is not available for this report.
Logging for cloud-managed Fireboxes is automatically enabled. For locally-managed Fireboxes, you must manually enable logging in Fireware Web UI or Policy Manager. For more information, see Set Logging and Notification Preferences.
To collect the data required for this report for locally-managed Fireboxes, in Fireware Web UI or Policy Manager:
- In the General Settings for all HTTP and HTTPS proxy actions, select Enable logging for reports. For more information, see HTTP Request: General Settings and HTTPS-Proxy: General Settings.