The DHCP Lease Activity report shows information about DHCPv4 leases assigned by the Firebox to network clients.
This report is available when log messages with data for this report exist in the specified time frame. To make sure that your Firebox sends log messages required to generate this report, follow the steps to Enable Logging for this Report.
How to Use this Report
Use this report to see when the Firebox assigned IP addresses to network clients, identified by MAC address.
View the Report
This report is available in WatchGuard Cloud and in Dimension.
- Log in to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Monitor > Devices.
- Select a folder or a specific device.
- To select the report date range, click .
- From the list of reports, select Device > DHCP Lease Activity.
The report opens.
- To see reports for your Fireboxes or FireClusters, select Home > Devices.
The Devices list opens.
To see reports for your groups of Fireboxes, select Home > Groups.
The Groups list opens.
- Select the Name of a Firebox, cluster, or group.
The Tools > Executive Dashboard page opens.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select Device > DHCP Lease Activity.
The report opens.
This report includes a row for each DHCP lease assigned by the Firebox. Each row includes this information:
|IP Address||IP address the Firebox assigned to the client|
Machine name or host name of the device the IP address was assigned to, if available
|First||Time when the client requested the lease|
|Last||Time when the lease expired|
|MAC Address||MAC address of the device the IP address was assigned to|
In Dimension, the report does not include the Hostname.
The Firebox always sends a log message for DHCP lease activity. There is nothing to configure to enable logging for this report.