Applies To: Cloud-managed Fireboxes
Your cloud-managed Firebox collects log data and other system information that is helpful when you troubleshoot system problems with a WatchGuard Technical Support representative. You can download this information from your Firebox in a diagnostic log message file (support.tgz) that you can send to your Technical Support representative.
To log in to Fireware Web UI for a cloud-managed Firebox:
- From a computer on a network connected to the cloud-managed Firebox, open a web browser.
- In the web browser, go to https://<firebox IP address>>:8080.
The Fireware Web UI login page opens.
- Log in with the user name admin and the admin user account password you set for this device in WatchGuard Cloud.
To download the diagnostic log message file:
- In Fireware Web UI, select Diagnostics.
The Diagnostics page opens with the Diagnostics File tab selected.
- Click Download a Support Log File.
The support log file is saved to the Downloads folder. The name of the diagnostic log file is [Firebox-name]_support.tgz.
For information about Fireware Web UI, see About Fireware Web UI for a Cloud-Managed Firebox.