Download a Diagnostic Log Message File
Before you download the diagnostic log file, make sure that diagnostic logging is enabled on your device. For more information about how to enable diagnostic logging on your device, see Set the Diagnostic Log Level.
To download a diagnostic log file with packet trace information for your device:
- Select System Status > Diagnostics.
The Diagnostics page appears, with the Diagnostics File tab selected.
- Click Download a Support Log File.
- Select the location to save the diagnostics file.
The support log file is saved in tarzipped (*.tgz) format.
- Click Save.
The support log file is saved to the specified location.
- Review the details of the packet trace in the support log file.
- Disable diagnostic logging.