WatchGuard Cloud status on the Firebox indicates whether WatchGuard Cloud is enabled, and whether the Firebox is connected and logging to WatchGuard Cloud.
WatchGuard Cloud status on the Firebox can be:
- Visibility Enabled — The Firebox is connected and logging to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Visibility Disabled — The Firebox is connected to WatchGuard Cloud, but logging for this device is disabled in WatchGuard Cloud.
- Not Connected — The Firebox is not connected to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Failed Registration — The Firebox failed to register to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Disabled — WatchGuard Cloud is not enabled.
The WatchGuard Cloud status Management Disabled also appears. Firebox configuration management from WatchGuard Cloud is not yet supported.
WatchGuard Cloud status appears in the Front Panel dashboard in Fireware Web UI and the Front Panel tab in Firebox System Manager.
- Log in to Fireware Web UI.
- Select Dashboard > Front Panel.
WatchGuard Cloud status appears on the right.
- Connect to the Firebox with Firebox System Manager.
- Select the Front Panel tab.
WatchGuard Cloud status appears in the Detail panel.
WatchGuard Cloud status also appears in the Status Report. For information about how to troubleshoot registration and connection errors, and about the information available in the Status Report, see Troubleshoot Firebox Connections to WatchGuard Cloud.