You can enable up to three wireless access points on a WatchGuard Firebox wireless device. The settings to configure a WatchGuard Firebox wireless device are in the Network > Wireless menu.
When you enable the wireless feature of your Firebox wireless device, you can configure the external interface to for wireless, or you can configure the device as a wireless access point for users on specified networks. You can enable wireless clients to connect to the wireless device as part of the trusted network or part of the optional network. You can also specify a custom network to enable a wireless guest services network for your device, or use bridge or VLAN networks in your wireless configuration.
For more information, see:
- Wireless Device Configuration Options
- About Wireless Configuration Settings
- Before You Begin
- Enable Firebox Wireless
- Enable Wireless Connections
- About Wireless Radio Settings
- Enable a Wireless Guest Network
- About Wireless Security Settings
- Enable a Hotspot on a Wireless Access Point
- Monitor Wireless Access Points and Clients