Applies To: WatchGuard Advanced Reporting Tool
The User Activity tab shows which computers are used by specific users on the network.
To change the chart to reflect which user accounts have access to each computer, you can change the order of the tags in the Legend bar to machine, user.
To see user activity, from the WatchGuard EPDR or WatchGuard EDR web UI:
- From the top navigation, select Status.
- From the left pane, select Advanced Visualization Tool.
A new browser tab opens.
- From the left pane, select Advanced Reporting > Data Access Control.
- Select the time period to filter the data on.
- Click Refresh.
The dashboard shows information for the time period selected.
- Select the User Activity tab.
- Review the chart for the computer you want to investigate.