You can view the results of a task and access a filter tool to find specific computers that received the task.
To view the current results of any published task, on the Tasks page, click View results.
The Task Results page opens with a list of task results.
The Task Results page includes these columns:
- Computer — Name of the computer where the task ran.
- Group — Folder in the WatchGuard Endpoint Security folder tree that the computer belongs to.
- Detections — In scan tasks, indicates the number of detections made on the computer.
- Status — Status of the task, either Pending, In progress, Success, Failed, Expired, Canceled, or Finished.
- Start Date — Task start date.
- End Date — Task end date.
You can filter the task results by date, status, or detections.
To view detailed information about detections, select View detections.
Select a specific computer to view the threat details: