When anti-theft is enabled, you can send a remote alarm and message to the Android device. By default, the alarm sounds immediately, even if the device is locked. The screen displays the message and phone number you specify.
For information on anti-theft, see Configure Anti-Theft Settings for Android Devices.
To send a remote alarm to an Android device:
- From the top navigation bar, select Computers.
- From the left pane, select My Organization.
- Select the Android group.
- From the list of Android devices, select the device you want to send an alarm to.
- Below the map, click Remote Alarm.
The Remote Alarm dialog box opens.
- In the text box, enter a message to display on the device.
- In the Contact Phone text box, type a phone number to display on the device.
- To not play an alarm sound, select the Don't Play Any Sound check box.
- Click Send Alarm.