When anti-theft is enabled, you can lock an Android or iOS device remotely. For information on anti-theft, see Configure Mobile Device Security Settings.
To lock a device remotely:
- From the top navigation bar, select Computers.
- From the left pane, select My Organization.
- Select the Android or iOS group.
- From the list of devices, select the device you want to lock.
- Click Lock.
The Lock Device dialog box opens.
- Enter the PIN to lock the device.
The PIN is 4 digits for Android devices and 6 digits for iOS devices.
- Click Lock Device.
To unlock the device, the user must enter the PIN you specified.