When anti-theft is enabled, you can lock an Android device remotely. For information on anti-theft, see Configure Anti-Theft Settings for Android Devices.
To lock an Android device:
- From the top navigation bar, select Computers.
- From the left pane, select My Organization.
- Select the Android group.
- From the list of Android devices, select the device you want to lock.
- Below the map, click Lock.
The Lock Device dialog box opens.
- Enter the four digit code to lock the device.
- Click Lock Device.
To unlock the device, the user must enter the four-digit code you specified.