When anti-theft is enabled, you can locate an Android device on the map. For information on anti-theft, see Configure Anti-Theft Settings for Android Devices.
To locate an Android device:
- From the top navigation bar, select Computers.
- From the left pane, select My Organization.
- Select the Android group.
- From the list of Android devices, select the device you want to locate.
- Below the map, click Locate.
WatchGuard Endpoint Security gets the device coordinates and shows the device location on the map.
- If the device has private mode enabled, you must enter the code specified in the security settings profile.
When you enter the correct code, WatchGuard Endpoint Security gets the device coordinates and shows the device location on the map. For information on how to set a code, see Configure Android Device Security Settings.