When anti-theft is enabled, you can locate an Android or iOS device on the map. For information on anti-theft, see Configure Mobile Device Security Settings.
To locate a device:
- In WatchGuard Cloud, select Monitor > Endpoints.
- Select Computers.
- From the left pane, select My Organization.
- Select the Android or iOS group.
- From the list of devices, select the device you want to locate.
- Click Locate.
WatchGuard Endpoint Security gets the device coordinates and shows the device location on the map.
- If the device has private mode enabled, you must enter the code specified in the security settings profile.
When you enter the correct code, WatchGuard Endpoint Security gets the device coordinates and shows the device location on the map.