If you have an active subscription license, managed accounts can add any number of users to their account. You can limit the maximum number of users for an account.
To limit the maximum number of users the can be added to an account:
- Log in to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Inventory.
- From the Account Manager menu, select an account.
- Select AuthPoint > Allocation. If this is a Service Provider account, you must also select their Subscriber account from the list of their managed accounts.
- Select the Limit the number of users for this account check box.
- Type the total number of users this account can have.