Getting Started with WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud
- Activate APs
- Connect the APs to WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud
- Create a Wi-Fi network SSID
- Configure AP device and radio settings
For details on how to perform a basic set up of your APs in Wi-Fi Cloud, see the WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Getting Started Guide.
Getting Started with WIPS
A WIPS security configuration includes these features:
- Auto-classification settings for APs and clients
- Authorized WiFi Policies
- Automatic Intrusion Prevention settings
For detailed information on how to configure Wi-Fi Cloud WIPS to meet the requirements of a Trusted Wireless Environment, see Create a Trusted Wireless Environment with WIPS.