Custom branding enables you to brand some of WatchGuard Cloud as your own in order to communicate with clients and users or to ensure that your clients and users are reaching out to the appropriate contacts in the event of service issues.
You can customize these items:
- Logos and images that appear in reports and emails generated by WatchGuard Cloud
- Logos and images that appear in the IdP portal and emails generated by AuthPoint
- Reply-to email address for notification and report emails sent by WatchGuard Cloud
- Reply-to email address for emails sent by AuthPoint
- Logo and thumbnail on the set password and token activation web pages
- Contact information that appears in WatchGuard Cloud email and PDF report footers
After you make changes to the Branding page, click Save to save the changes. To apply your custom branding changes to WatchGuard Cloud and AuthPoint, you must enable the Use the configured custom branding toggle.
Upload Custom Logos and Images
You can upload .JPG and .PNG file formats for custom logos and images in a variety of sizes. Different images are used for different purposes, as shown in this table:
(width × height)
Appears where a company logo is used:
For best results, upload a rectangular image. The maximum file size is 250 KB.
500 × 200 pixels
Appears where a background image is used, such as on the AuthPoint IdP portal. For best results, upload a rectangular image.
The maximum file size is 2 MB.
1900 × 1220 pixels
Appears where a very small logo is used, such as the tab in a web browser (e.g. favicon) or an AuthPoint token. For best results, upload a square image.
The maximum file size is 250 KB.
200 × 200 pixels
To upload a custom logo or image:
- Select the account you want to enable custom branding for.
- Select Administration > Branding.
The Branding page opens.
- Enable the Use the configured custom branding toggle.
- Drag an image file from your computer to the appropriate tile.
Or, click Or, select the file on the appropriate tile and select an image file.
- (Optional) To remove the custom images and restore the WatchGuard default image files, click Restore Default Images.
- In the lower-left corner, click Save.
Edit the Reply-to Email Address
You can change the reply-to email address for email messages sent by WatchGuard Cloud and AuthPoint. When users reply to the email, the custom reply-to email address displays in the To box.
If you delete a custom reply-to email address, the Reply-to Email Address value automatically resets to the default [email protected] email address.
To edit the reply-to email address:
- In the Reply-to Email Address text box, type an email address.
- In the lower-left corner, click Save.
Edit the Contact Information for Email and PDF Reports
You can include custom contact information in the footer of email messages and PDF reports.
If you disable custom footer information, the WatchGuard contact information appears in the footer.
To edit the email and PDF report footers:
- In the Footer section, type a Company Name.
By default, WatchGuard's contact information is used for email and PDF report footers. The Company Name is also used in AuthPoint mobile token names.
- In the Company Address text box, type the address to include in the footer.
- Click Save.
Apply Custom Branding
After you update the custom branding, you can apply the changes to your WatchGuard Cloud account. This updates branding used by all Subscriber accounts that the current account manages, unless they have custom branding enabled.
To apply the configured custom branding:
- Turn on the Use the configured custom branding toggle.
The Enable Custom Branding dialog box opens.
- Click Enable.
Disable Custom Branding
You can disable custom branding to use the default WatchGuard branding. When custom branding is disabled, all Subscriber accounts use the default WatchGuard branding, unless they have custom branding enabled.
To disable the configured custom branding:
- Turn off the Use the configured custom branding toggle.
The Disable Custom Branding dialog box opens.
- Click Disable.