The Access Portal report shows a summary of the applications accessed through the Access Portal over a period of time. This report is available when log messages with data for this report exist in the specified time frame.
The Access Portal report is available only for a Firebox that runs Fireware v12.5.1 and higher.
How to Use this Report
This report shows the number of access requests for remote desktop (RDP), SSH, and internal web applications over a period of time. Here are some ways to use this report:
- View the summary chart to see a summary of the number of requests per application.
- View the detail table to see information about the application category and requests.
- Expand an application row in the table to show user names and requests for an application.
View the Report
To view the Access Portal report in WatchGuard Cloud:
- Log in to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Monitor > Devices.
- Select a folder or a specific device.
- To select the report date range, click .
- From the list of reports, select Services > Access Portal.
The Access Portal report opens.
To view a detailed report of all application requests, click View Details at the top of the report. To go directly to the summary report, select Detail > Access Portal.