Applies To: Cloud-managed Fireboxes
This feature is only available to participants in the WatchGuard Cloud Beta program.
In a firewall policy for a cloud-managed Firebox, you can configure which security services apply to traffic the policy handles.
The security services you can enable in a policy depend on the policy type:
|Policy Type||Content Filtering||Geolocation||Content Scanning|
|First Run||Application Control only|
|Last Run||Application Control only|
When you add a policy, all available security services are enabled in the policy by default. In policy settings for Content Filtering and Geolocation, you select which action the policy uses.
To configure security services for a policy:
- Add or edit a policy. For more information, see Configure Firewall Policies in WatchGuard Cloud.
- To enable or disable a security service, click the toggle for the service.
- To change the Content Filtering action, select the action from the drop-down list.
For information about how to configure Content Filtering actions, see Configure Content Filtering in WatchGuard Cloud.
- To change the Geolocation action, select the action from the drop-down list.
For information about how to configure Geolocation actions, see Add Geolocation Actions in WatchGuard Cloud.
- To save the policy, click Save.
Make sure that any services you enable in policies are also enabled in the global Security Services settings. The Security Services section of the Device Configuration dashboard shows which services are enabled. For more information, see About Firebox Security Services Settings