On the Server Management page Diagnostics tab, you can restart the WebBlocker Server service and review log messages generated by the WebBlocker Server.
To run server diagnostics:
- Select > Administration > Administration > Server Management.
The Server Management page appears.
- Select the Diagnostics tab.
The diagnostic options appear.
- Run diagnostic tasks as described in the next sections.
To restart the WebBlocker Server service, click Restart Service.
View Log Messages for the WebBlocker Server
In the Log Messages section, you can view log messages generated by the WebBlocker Server.
To see log messages:
- Select a tab to see the log messages for that component:
- Database Query — Log messages about the database query service.
- Database Download — Log messages about the WebBlocker database download.
- To change the number of lines of log messages that appear, in the Number of log messages to show text box, type the number of lines and click .
- To refresh the log messages in the list, click .