You can use the WatchGuard Security Portal to see how WebBlocker categorizes a website.
- Open a web browser and go to the WatchGuard Security Portal at https://www.watchguard.com/wgrd-support/security-portal/overview.
- In the WebBlocker section, click Cloud database.
- If you are not already logged in to the WatchGuard website, type your Username and Password.
- In the URL(s) text box, type the website URL or IP address. To specify multiple URLs or IP addresses, separate each with a space, comma, or semicolon.
- Select the I'm not a robot check box.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA task, if requested.
- Click Search.
The WebBlocker categorization for each URL or IP address appears in the Results section of the page.
If a site is not categorized, or is miscategorized, you can submit the URL and suggested category at the bottom of this page. For more information, see Request a WebBlocker Category Change.