From the WatchGuard Security Portal, you can send feedback if you think a website is uncategorized or miscategorized in the WebBlocker database.
Submit the website URL and a suggested WebBlocker category, separated by a space, comma, or semicolon. Type each suggestion on a separate line. For example:
http://www.seattletimes.com, News and Media
To submit WebBlocker category changes and suggestions:
- Open a web browser and go to www.watchguard.com/securityportal/UrlCategorization.aspx.
- If you are not already logged in to the WatchGuard website, type your Username and Password. Click Log in.
The WatchGuard Security Portal appears.
- In the text box at the bottom of the page, type the URL of the website and the suggested WebBlocker category, separated by a space, comma, or semicolon.
- To submit multiple suggestions, type them on separate lines.
- Select the I'm not a robot check box.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA task, if requested.
- Click Submit.