You can use the uninstall application to remove the Mobile VPN with SSL client from a computer.
Microsoft Windows 10
To uninstall the Mobile VPN with SSL client, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\WatchGuard\WatchGuard Mobile VPN with SSL and run unins000.exe. This is the uninstaller for Mobile VPN with SSL.
After you run the uninstaller, some files and registry entries remain. To manually remove these items, see How Do I Uninstall Mobile VPN with SSL and Remove All Related Files? in the WatchGuard Knowledge Base.
- In a Finder window, go to the Applications > WatchGuard folder.
- Double-click the Uninstall WG SSL VPN application to start the uninstall program.
The Mobile VPN with SSL client uninstall program starts.
- Click OK on the Warning dialog box.
- Click OK on the Done dialog box.
- In a Finder window, go to the Applications folder.
- Drag the WatchGuard folder to the Trash.