Enable Mobile Security
Before you can enable Mobile Security on your Firebox, your Firebox feature key must include a license for Mobile Security. For more information, see Mobile Security Licensing.
- Select Subscription Services > Mobile Security.
The Mobile Security page appears.
- Select the Enable Mobile Security check box.
- Configure the Mobile Security settings, as described in the next section.
- Click Save.
After you enable Mobile Security, configure the settings to meet the security requirements for your network.
- On the Enforcement tab, select where to enforce Mobile Security and configure exceptions.
For more information, see Configure Mobile Security Enforcement.
- On the Device Compliance tab, configure compliance requirements for Android and iOS devices.
For more information, see Configure Mobile Security Device Compliance.
- On the Device Protection tab, configure settings for device protection after the initial compliance check.
For more information, see Configure Mobile Security Device Protection.
- On the Device Authorization Agreement tab, configure an agreement that FireClient users must accept when they connect.
For more information, see Configure Mobile Security Device Authorization Agreement.
You can monitor the status of Mobile Security connections from the Mobile Security Dashboard page in Fireware Web UI.