You can update the wireless radio region of a wireless Firebox from Firebox System Manager.
To update the wireless country information:
- Start Firebox System Manager for your device.
- Select Tools > Update Wireless Radio Region.
If you are logged in to the device as a Device Monitor user, the Update Wireless Radio Region dialog box appears. If you are logged in as a Device Administrator, the wireless device contacts a WatchGuard server to determine the current operating region.
- In the User Name text box, type the user name for a user account with Device Administrator credentials.
- In the Passphrase text box, type the passphrase for the user account.
- From the Authentication Server drop-down list, select the authentication server for the user account you specified.
- If you select an Active Directory authentication server, in the Domain text box, type the domain for the user account you specified.
- Click OK.
The wireless device contacts a WatchGuard server to determine the current operating region.
For more information about wireless radio settings on a wireless Firebox, see About Wireless Radio Settings.