This Help system provides information about the features available to users of Fireware OS v12.5.1, as well as task-based procedures about how to configure, administer, and monitor the Fireboxes that run this OS version. To get started, click an icon below or browse the Contents menu .
For information about enhancements and resolved issues, see the Fireware Release Notes.
Fireware Help includes task-based topics for Fireware Web UI, Dimension, WatchGuard System Manager, WebCenter, and the Deployment Center. To navigate directly to the section of Fireware Help about Dimension, WebCenter, and RapidDeploy, see:
- Set Up & Administer Dimension
- See Log Messages & Reports in WebCenter
- About the Deployment Center & RapidDeploy from the Management Server
For details about new and improved features in this release of Fireware OS, see the What's New in Fireware topic.
Some features that are described in this Help system might not be available if your Firebox runs a version of Fireware OS lower than v12.5.1.
To find information in the Help system, you can:
- Use the Search Fireware Help feature at the top of the page.
- Select a topic from the task-based menu at the top-right of the page.
- Select a topic from the context-sensitive menu at the left side of the page.
- Use the breadcrumb links at the top of the page to see the location of the topic and select a parent-level topic in the same feature area.