Vulnerability Assessment identifies third-party applications that have available patches or have reached end-of-life (EOL), as well as patches and updates released by Microsoft (for example, operating systems, databases, Office applications).
Vulnerability Assessment is not available on accounts with the WatchGuard Patch Management module.
These products support the installation of Vulnerability Assessment:
- WatchGuard Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
- WatchGuard Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- WatchGuard Endpoint Protection Detection and Response (EPDR)
- WatchGuard Advanced EPDR
Supported Operating Systems
Vulnerability Assessment supports Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems. Vulnerability Assessment is partially compatible with Windows ARM systems. Vulnerability Assessment does not detect operating system patches in ARM-based systems.
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 2008 (32 and 64-bit) and 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server Core 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Monterey 12
- macOS Ventura 13
- macOS Sonoma 14
Supported 64-bit distributions:
- Red Hat: 7.0, 8.0
- CentOS: 7.0
- SUSE Linux Enterprise: 12, 15
On computers not compatible with Vulnerability Assessment:
- Computers keep the Vulnerability Assessment settings profiles and tasks assigned to them, but they are not applied.
- The Available Patches list does not show information about these computers or about the status of the patches installed.
- These computers do not count toward the number of Vulnerability Assessment licenses used.
- Processor — Pentium 1 GHz
- RAM — 1 GB
- Disk Free Space — 650 MB