Indicators of Attack (IOA) are confirmed events that are highly likely to be an attack. By default, all available Indicators of Attack are enabled. You can disable or enable Indicators of Attack as required.
To configure Indicators of Attack settings:
- From the top navigation bar, select Settings.
- From the left pane, select Indicators of Attack.
- Select an existing security settings profile to edit, copy an existing profile, or in the upper-right corner of the window, click Add to create a new profile.
The Add Settings or Edit Settings page opens.
- Enter a Name and Description for the profile, if required.
- Enable the RDP Attack toggle and Configure RDP Attack Settings, if required.
- Enable the toggles for any other Indicators of Attack you want to include in the settings profile.
For information on the type of IOA, click the information icon. WatchGuard periodically updates the list of indicators of attack to reflect new strategies used by cybercriminals.
- Click Save.
- Select the profile and assign recipients, if required.
For more information, see Assign a Settings Profile.