Complete these steps to determine the version of your WatchGuard EPDR, EDR, or EPP product and the endpoint agent. With this information, you can then check if a specific device has the latest protection or agent version installed.
To determine the software version:
- Log in to the WatchGuard Endpoint Security web UI.
- In the top, right corner, click .
- Select About.
The different versions of the product show, including the version of the:
- Web UI
- Client software for each operating system
- Endpoint agent for each operating system
You can now check if a specific device has the latest protection or agent version installed.
To check the software version for a computer or device, in the WatchGuard Endpoint Security web UI:
- Select Computers.
- From the left pane, filter your list of devices.
- Select the device you want to check.
- On the computer details page, in the Computer section, confirm the version of the endpoint agent.
- In the Security section, confirm the version of the client software.