Applies To: Cloud-managed Fireboxes
Available with an active Total Security Suite, security services work together with policies to control which traffic the Firebox allows or denies between networks. In the Security Services settings, you enable and configure security services. Security services enable the Firebox to block network threats and specific content types.
For a cloud-managed Firebox, you can configure these security services settings:
- Content Scanning (APT Blocker, Gateway AntiVirus, IntelligentAV)
- Network Blocking (Blocked Ports, Blocked Sites, Botnet Detection, Intrusion Prevention Service, Tor Exit Node Blocking)
- Content Filtering (Application Control, WebBlocker)
- TLS Encryption
On the Device Configuration page for a Firebox, the Security Services section shows a summary of configured settings. Security services are enabled on cloud-managed Fireboxes by default with recommended settings.
To see and configure these settings, click a tile in the Security Services section.
For more information, see:
- Content Scanning in WatchGuard Cloud
- Network Blocking in WatchGuard Cloud
- Add Exceptions in WatchGuard Cloud
- Add Geolocation Actions in WatchGuard Cloud
- Content Filtering in WatchGuard Cloud
- Download the Certificate for TLS Decryption
For Content Scanning, Content Filtering, Geolocation, and Tor Exit Node Blocking to apply to traffic through the Firebox, you must also enable these services in firewall policies. For information about policy settings, see Configure Security Services in a Firewall Policy.