Some of the features described in this topic are only available to participants in the WatchGuard Cloud Beta program. If a feature described in this topic is not available in your version of WatchGuard Cloud, it is a beta-only feature.
For Service Provider accounts, Account Manager is located in the left pane of the WatchGuard Cloud window. It provides a unified view to manage Service Provider and Subscriber accounts. Service Provider accounts include a icon and Subscriber accounts include a icon.
To quickly select an account, type an account name in the Search box.
To open and close Account Manager, click in the lower-left corner.
From Account Manager, you can:
- View aggregate data across multiple accounts — Select Dashboard > Overview.
- Add a new account — Click . Or, click next to Overview or the Service Provider where you want to add the account, and then select Add Account.
- Create a new folder — Click next to the account where you want to add a folder. Select Create a New Folder.
- Add a device — Select Configure > Devices. Click next to the Subscriber account where you want to add a device. Select Add Device.
- View inventory for all accounts — Select Overview. Select Inventory > Summary.
When you select a device from Account Manager, the page displays content specific to the device.
- To monitor a device, from Account Manager, select the device, and then select Monitor > Devices. For more information, see Monitor Devices in WatchGuard Cloud.
- To configure settings for a device, from Account Manager, select the device, and then select Configure > Devices. For more information, see About the Device Settings Page.
The icon next to a device in Account Manager shows the device type, management type (cloud-managed or locally managed with cloud reporting), and the device status. A yellow triangle indicates that there are undeployed, saved changes.
|Cloud-managed Access Point|
|Locally-managed Firebox (with cloud reporting)|